Music Together Outdoors
Here’s how Outdoors classes work:
- You bring a blanket or something to sit on, your water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray, hand sanitizer, and masks.
- Masks will be required for coming and going and during class for adults as recommended by the MDH and CDC. Adults shall wear a surgical style or cloth face mask or other covering for their nose and mouth when within 6 feet of those who are not in the same household, unless doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety due to medical conditions. Masks will not be required for children 2 and younger.
- During class, children and adults will be required to maintain a minimum of a 6 foot distance between themselves and other participants who are not in the same family or other cohort. This could be challenging as children naturally tend to be social and it was not the norm in the past during our classes. However, we will be asking every family to be responsible to keep the appropriate distance with their children. Please be aware of this guideline and help us to maintain it!
- Your Music Together teacher will be teaching from a greater distance in relationship to the participants. Should they move to be within your family circle, they will be wearing a mask.
- Instruments or other objects will not be shared. A basket of instruments for you to use will be waiting for you when you arrive for class.
- Bathrooms may be available for these classes for you to use at your discretion.
- There will be no in-person make-up or bonus classes. If your family has to miss a class, you can schedule a make-up in a Zoom class for that week. No credits or refunds.
- Outside classes are closed to families not enrolled in the class. Make-ups and drop-ins will not be allowed in Outside classes. Please attempt to bring one adult per child to limit exposure.
- Outside classes are held on a weather-permitting basis. In cases of inclement weather (excessive heat, rain, etc.), class will be held via Zoom.
- Families who miss individual classes can make them up using our online Zoom class scheduler. There will be no refunds or credits offered for missed classes.
With Music Together Outdoors**, you will receive:
- Eight weeks of music class for 45 minutes each in a beautiful outdoor setting
- Access to Ensemble Music's private webpage where you will have access to all mini-class recordings, special videos, musical craft ideas, story times, sing-alongs and much more created especially for you by your teacher!
- The Bongos collection songbook, CD and download code. New music and access to Music Together’s Family Music Zone.
- Loads of music making activity ideas to do at home
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games and more
- Supplementary videos produced by Music Together Worldwide
- Unlimited make-ups scheduled with ease through our online make-up scheduler
- Each family will be supplied with a personal bag of instruments for use while in class that will be thoroughly disinfected in between classes.
**In the case that the county moves to a stricter lock-down status, outdoor classes will meet on zoom with no refunds given.
What is tuition?
The tuition for our fall Bongos Collection is $150 for the first child, $80 for the second (additional siblings are free). We will be starting a scholarship fund for those who may be able to pay more. We know many families have been hit hard with our new reality. Please stay in touch. As a small business, we want to stay afloat as well. However, we will do everything we can to keep our community together.
Register for your favorite class today! We will continue to keep our regular class size so classes are filling quickly. Once you are registered, we will get your materials to you as quickly as possible so you can begin using them at home right away. You will also have access to all our videos so you can start enjoying the Bongos collection now.
THANK YOU for your continued support!
Try turning your phone sideways for more detail...
Tuition for all Music Together classes includes family materials to use at home (e.g., recordings of our award-winning music, illustrated songbook, parent education resources). See individual class type pages for details.