Music Together Mixed-Age Class
Have you been social distancing with your besties? Pod classes are private classes for extended families, friend groups, preschool buddies, and neighbors who have been social distancing together during Covid.
How do Pod classes work:
How much is tuition and what's included:
- You and your besties come together for a private class. While it is a “normal” class, families will each have a designated spot in the classroom along with their own basket of props and instruments. We will sing, dance and play instruments as we do in a regular class but just a little different to make sure we keep a safe distance. This is a closed class meaning this is your pod. While we love to have extended family visit our classes when they are in town, we ask that the adult attending class is consistent from week-to-week to limit exposure. There will be no make-ups or visitors allowed in this class as to keep your pod safely in it’s own bubble.
- State health guidelines will be followed (adults must wear masks).
- Tuition for Pod classes is $175 for the first child and $99 for a sibling and includes:
- A weekly recorded class from one of Ensemble Music's teacher in addition to your weekly live class
- Access to our online community where you will find weekly story and lullaby times, parent education videos, dance parties and more
- Professionally recorded digital and CD recordings of the Bongos Collection
- Beautifully illustrated songbook
- Discounted rate for Studio Fam Jams (more info. coming soon!)
When and where are the classes held:
- Weather permitting, we hold class outside at a park near the Studio in south Minneapolis. If weather does not cooperate, we will move to indoors at the Studio
- Currently Pod classes will be offered at the following times
- Wednesday, 8:30
- Wednesday, 11:30
- We expect the schedule for Pod classes to change so please contact us with with questions about days and times and we may be able to accommodate you and your group.
Try turning your phone sideways for more detail...
Tuition for all Music Together classes includes family materials to use at home (e.g., recordings of our award-winning music, illustrated songbook, parent education resources). See individual class type pages for details.
There are currently no courses available for the session you selected.
To see all classes offered in a session please browse our class offerings by visiting the classes page and choosing a session.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.